Sunday, June 7, 2009

Remember me?

Ahem.

Testing, testing, 1. 2. 3. 4.

Is this thing on?

Alright then. Maybe some of you remember me? I'm that gal who used to blog at least semi-regularly. Also known as The Procrastinator.

I think maybe that funk I was in is lifting a little. I've missed you guys. Boy do I have a scary crazy number of posts from all of you to catch up on. I'm scared to even look at google reader for fear of the number awaiting me there! :)

Okay, so where was I? I've been here, well, not here on the computer per say, but just here. Riding out the latest wave, looking for the perfect swell to push myself off of and surf back into myself.

I somehow mistakenly thought that taking 13 credits during the summer session was a good idea. I know. What the hell was I on when I thought that?! And who takes Intro to Literature just for fun? Me, apparently. So yeah, I'm taking that plus Anatomy and Physiology (which I dropped last semester), Microbiology (which I had a pretty poor grade in last semester) and Nutrition. Loads of reading and writing will be going down in this house through August.

In addition to that I'm also working through The Next Chapter: Wreck This Journal. I'm still waiting for my book to arrive, hopefully it will be here the beginning of this week.

And that's just me. We also have swimming lessons (Actress and Action), junior golf league and volleyball camps (Anime), a month of tennis camp (Action), Little League (Action), a trip in July to Kansas City, a trip to see my sister (sometime this summer, hopefully more than once since she's only 2 1/2 hours away) and maybe, hopefully, (fingers crossed) a trip to the Twin Cities to see our Twins. (that's a baseball team for those of you non-baseball fans). Oh, we also have marching band starting at the end of July for Anime.

But I'm back. No more hiding away for me.

What's on your agenda for the summer? Enlighten me!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Just to let you know, the Google reader tops out at 1000. Because that's reassuring and all, right? Life gets busy, you have a lot on your plate. Great to see you back and come and go as you need to, we'll be here.

The running yogi said...

My summer: working extra shifts as none of us are getting a raise or bonus (when nursing is affected, you know the economy is bad), going to Hawaii in about 10 days, getting my financial life straightened out, sailing lessons, running, doggie training....should be good!

The_EmilyB said...

Welcome back! I'm having a baby in about 60 days so everything is about that. 60 days! eeek!

miwise said...

We all get caught up in real life. I haven't posted in several weeks and have no legitimate excuses. Anatomy and Physiology... hang in there!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Well welcome back and blogland must understand your real life comes first and glad you are taking care of it. Blog when you can..we will be here to read it ! :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

As you can see, I am hopelessly behind on my own Google Reader but getting caught up. I just got back from a trip to CT for my god daughter's birthday party, to meet a friend's new baby who is now 6 months old, and for one of my best friend's bridal shower. In July I go back up north for a Red Sox game in Boston, to be in said friend's wedding & to meet a blog buddy for the first time. And that is the sum total of my Summer plans that doesn't include hibernating in air conditioning. ;-)