Friday, May 16, 2008

EMT-B

I passed! The National Registry of EMT's exam that is. Yeah me!

The question is ...... now what do I do? I had planned on helping with the local ambulance crew until moving but here's the problem. I have to be "voted" on to their crew at the monthly meeting which doesn't happen again until the 3rd Thursday in June. I plan on moving about 2 or 3 weeks after that (hopefully, keep your fingers crossed). As I'm not having much luck finding a job in my offshoot of education for next year (and trust me I'm not particularly sad about that) I'm wondering if my EMT-B would be good for some type of medical job. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I don't have any idea, but good luck on what comes your way. Maybe talk to the HR Dept at the hospital and get their advice?