4 Things I did 10 years ago (1998):
1. I moved into the house we had rebuilt.
2. I graduated from my third attempt at college.
3. I accused my husband of having an affair. (Finally got the truth last year)
4. I chose to give the marriage another shot and agreed to move to a new state.
4 Things I did 5 years ago (2003)
1. I started the job that I resigned from this year.
2. I learned how to run (and what not to do to run) a campground.
3. I got my grandpa by marriage hand-me-down car.
4. I entered my second year of raising the kids basically on my own.
4 Things I did yesterday:
1. I played Wii with the kids.
2. I read some of Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace Revisited" & "Letters From Pemberly: The First Year" by Jane Dawkins
3. I battled the demons of depression.
4. I watched "Dogma" and "Austen Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" to boost my mood.
4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. House & Ghost Whisperer tie for first
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4 Things I love to do:
2. Watch movies
3. Hang out with my kids
5 things in my bag:
2. "Knit One, Kill Two" by Maggie Sefton
4. Stride gum
5. Burt's Bee's lip balm
5 Fav things in my room:
**I'm changing this to my house because I couldn't come up with 5 in my room
1. My comfy chair
2. My current stack of books
3. The piano
4. My 2 prints of Monet's paintings
5. My dining room set
5 things I’ve always wanted to do:
1. Travel the world
2. Live in Italy & Australia
3. Chase tornadoes
4. Write a book or a regular column
5. Learn more about photography
5 Things I am currently into:1. Tornado season
3. Flip-flops (right there w/you LizSara!)
4. Reading financial books/blogs
5. Playing the Wii (am drooling over Wii Fit, can't wait to get one!)
I'll leave the tag open for this meme. I know who a couple of my regular visitors (Hi LizSara!) are and Vanessa and Sunshine are welcome to tag themselves for this! I'd love to hear from and meet some of my other subscribers and regular readers!