The rules are as follows:
Link back to the person you received the interview from.
If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
My questions from LizSara are:
1) Do you think it's easier or harder to be an anonymous blogger and is there any reason you could think of to make you 'come out' on your blog? I find it hard being anonymous because I have to watch that I don't make any references to places or things that could reveal me. I can't share this part of my life with real life friends (although I have with a couple that I really trust). I can't share pictures of my life or refer to my writing around real life people. If you knew me it would be easy to connect the dots and figure out my identity, which is why I also worry about recriminations if certain people from my past were to stumble across my blog.
I'd like to think that I would reveal my identity if one of the people from my "past life" figured it out. I might also consider "coming out" if I were to have a huge following and be offered a book deal. Hey, I can dream right?! There's another Jen Lancaster out there somewhere! Why not me? ;)
2) Would you rather be where you are now having gone through hardships or have had an easy life but be unhappy in it? I'll definitely take where I am now with all of the roller coaster rides. I've lived in some neat places, met some cool people, and had more experiences than some people get in a life time!
3) What's your idea of the perfect getaway, where and why? The perfect getaway would include sunshine, warm ocean water, and quite possibly some ancient ruins to explore.
4) Name your best recipe Ha! Me, cook?! Okay, seriously, my best recipe is for scalloped corn. Take one can of corn, one can of creamed corn, add 4 tablespoons of flour, 3 to 4 tablespoons of milk, 2? teaspoons of baking powder, one egg (yolk and white beaten separately before adding), and pepper to taste. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour. Of course, it's been well over a year since I made it and I currently can find the recipe!
5) If you had to give up blogging or give up reading other people's blogs which would you choose? That's tough. If I could still write (just not publish) I would choose to give up blogging. I love to read every one's posts in the morning with a cup of tea or coffee. It makes me feel connected to the world in some odd way.
So who's next?